We are looking for an energetic associate to help us continue to support our Control Tower (CT) team. Our fulfillment centers process thousands of orders a day for thousands of small to medium sized ecommerce merchants. During their day to day operations, they encounter challenges and need assistance on an immediate basis.
- You will be supporting the CT Support Analysts Team with standard work listed below and outlined by clear SOPs in multiple areas as well as projects delegated by your direct manager.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about different areas of our operations, verticals, and develop professional skills. This position has the potential to be promoted to a support analyst role within the team in 1 to 2 years based on achievements and meeting the daily, weekly and quarterly KPIs.
What you’ll do:
- Auditing of control tower tickets, escalating tickets as needed to ensure timely follow-ups, quality and accurate resolutions.
- Supporting the ops team on standard work outlined in confluence tasks utilizing multiple platforms of communications, including Slack for direct and urgent messaging.
- Follow-up with our fulfillment centers to ensure outbound packages are handed to carriers on a daily basis.
- Follow up and complete supply chain operations tickets on a daily basis as laid out in the SCO ticket SOP. This helps support questions from our merchant-facing teams.
- Invoice value added service orders.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Fun to work with. Share your personal interests with the rest of the team.
- Hard working with a focus on learning, detail oriented, and passionate about helping small businesses compete online.
- Proactive work-ethic, and positive attitude.
- Flexible hours, with an ideal shift from 6AM-3PM EST or 3AM – 12PM EST depending on open position.
- Willingness to learn something new everyday.